Friday, January 13, 2012

Thanks for Anna Denise Sketching and Coloring Tutorials :) :D

I followed Anna Denise's tips and instructions and here is the result. I know that it is not that perfect but I am really enjoying these online courses, especially that the result looks like me . Thanks for all amazing supporters I loveeee u all. Anna is a Dutch illustrator, blogger, art historian, and visual arts program officer living and working in Brussels, Belgium. I'm also the curator and owner of the visual arts blog The Yellow Umbrella, an avid art journaller, and devoted bikram yogini. My illustrated journals and illustrations have shown up in (inter)national publications like Uppercase Magazine, Flow, and Libelle. This is how she describes herself  in her own blog  http://www.annadenise.nl/?p=over :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment